Geographe Leisure Centre Aquatic Positions Available
- Written by Tony Head
- Category: News
- Created: 27 March 2017
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and service minded individuals to join our team as Casual Pool Operators and Lifeguards:
Reporting to the Aquatics Technician, these roles assist in the provision of high quality, safe aquatic centre services at the GLC. In conjunction with the Aquatics team you will maintain water quality, facility hygiene and maintenance procedures.
To be successful in the role of Pool Operator you will have:
• Pool operators certificate of competency
• Current Pool Lifeguard qualification and competency
• Current accreditation to LIWA or the ability to gain
• Staff supervisory skills and experience
• Good computer skills and knowledge
• Current First Aid Certificate??
To be successful in the role of lifeguard role you will have:
• Current Pool Lifeguard Certificate
• Ability to work actively in a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Working knowledge of Water Safety principles
• Current First Aid certificate
You will be working with a dedicated team of like-minded people who strive for excellence in service and program delivery and have an absolute passion for the Leisure Industry. You can be assured you will be supported in your workplace with training and development, you will enjoy coming to work every day and you will be presented with exciting challenges working with our community.
Pool Operator Casual
Recreation Level 4 $31.26 per hour
Recreation Level 2 $27.56 per hour
If you believe you meet our selection criteria we would like to hear from you to potentially join our team.
To apply please visit www.busselton.wa.gov.au If you have further queries please contact Susan Shand on 9754 3600 or Human Resources on 9781 1727.
Applications close 16:30 Monday 10th April 2017.